Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Guilty Your honour......

I am guilty!

I have just broken the lapband law.......yes..I've had chocolate, not just once, but 2 days in a row!!!!!!!!!!!

Why oh why do I keep sabotaging my weight loss???

I have felt very minimal restriction the last few days, and I guess had a bit of PMS...but instead of having a bite size of chocolate...no...I had the whole thing....and then repeated this bad behaviour again today.....not sure whats going on with me...need to find out what's going on in my head, before I can control my weight properly...because I definitely wasn't eating for hunger reasons.

And for the sentence.......

Treadmill....here I come.....
Starting tomorrow.....Please do this for yourself......don't let yourself stay fat forever....being thinner is going to feel so much better than chocolate tastes!! Well this is what super skinny people say....

Goodnight bandits xx

5 comments:

  1. I am apprehensive about how to deal with PMS eating as well. I have no idea what I am going to do, as I can eat and eat and eat, non stop, all day, for a week straight PMS season, which comes all to frequently. Don't beat yourself up to much though, just decide to change the habit moving forward (yeah, I know, easier said than done.....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wrong with a bit of chocolate every now again. Often times when we make something forbidden, it becomes even harder to resist and we end up binging. I typically plan to have sweets on certain days. In the future, plan to have something on your PMS days. If you count calories, factor it in. If you don't, you should also plan extra exercise or have a light lunch or no snack or something to make up for the calories. When you eat it, ENJOY IT. No guilt allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment you just posted on my blog. You're right.

    Re chocolate, I don't get why I crave it too. Hormonal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    Just finished reading your blog and am now a follower of yours which I enjoyed :)

    I am hoping to get a confirmed surgery date of November 18th (I have my fingers crossed).

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I have PMS, it is the only time I can not stop myself from eating chocolate. I can be good all month and without even thinking about it...wham... a block of chocolate has been eaten and suddenly I have my period :( I guess if we are good the rest if the month a day or two shouldn't be too bad!

    ReplyDelete